29 Palestinian children shot, killed by Israeli forces in 2022 in West Bank, DCIP says

Father of slain Palestinian Adel Daoud, 14, bids the last farewell to his son on October 7, 2022 who was killed by Israeli forces in Qalqilya

Occupied West Bank (QNN)- 29 Palestinian children have been shot and killed by Israeli forces or settlers in the occupied West Bank so far in 2022, according to Defense for Children International – Palestine (DCIP).

In a new report published on October 24, the local Palestinian child rights organization said that “Israeli forces have intensified arrest operations and incursions into Palestinian cities in the occupied West Bank in recent months, leading to an increase in the number of Palestinian children killed by Israeli forces.”

The group added, “Dozens of Palestinians have been killed in the West Bank since the Israeli military launched its Operation “Break the Wave” on March 31, 2022.”

46 Palestinian children have been killed in 2022, according to documentation collected by DCIP, including 29 Palestinian children shot and killed by Israeli forces or settlers in the occupied West Bank.

DCIP documented the killing of 17 Palestinian children between August 5–7 after Israeli forces launched a military aggression in the Gaza Strip.

Israeli forces have killed seven Palestinian boys in the occupied West Bank since the beginning of October,” said Ayed Abu Eqtaish, accountability program director at DCIP. “There are no investigations, just Palestinian children being shot dead by Israeli soldiers that can do no wrong in a system that views all Palestinians as targets and unlawful killings are the norm.”

DCIP said that under international law, “intentional lethal force is only justified in circumstances where a direct threat to life or of serious injury is present.”

However, “investigations and evidence collected by DCIP regularly suggest that Israeli forces use lethal force against Palestinian children in circumstances that may amount to extrajudicial or wilful killings.”

2021 was the deadliest year for Palestinian children since 2014. Israeli forces and armed settlers killed 78 Palestinian children, according to evidence collected by DCIP.

(Source / 28.10.2022)

Gazan youth ‏succumbs to wounds sustained during Israel’s 2021 aggression

Gazan martyr Muhammad Al-Telbani

Besieged Gaza Strip (QNN)- A young Palestinian man, identified as Muhammad Al-Telbani, has succumbed today to serious injuries sustained in an Israeli airstrike during Israel’s 2021 aggression on the besieged Gaza Strip.

Al-Telbani, a resident of Tel al-Hawa neighborhood, in the southern part of Gaza city, succumbed today to his injuries that he sustained in an Israeli airstrike on his house during Israel’s 11-day bombardment of the besieged Gaza Strip in May 2021.

Al-Telbani’s wife and two children were also killed in the same Israeli airstrike.

Muhammad Al-Telbani’s children who were killed in an Israeli airstrike in May 2021

During the May 2021 aggression on the Gaza Strip, Israeli occupation killed more than 260 Palestinians in 11 days, and wounded at least 2,000 others.

(Source / 28.10.2022)

Two Palestinians shot, killed by Israeli forces in Nablus

Picture of Imad Abu Rashid (right) and Ramzi Abu Zabarah (left)

Nablus (QNN)- Israeli occupation forces shot and killed two Palestinian men on Thursday night near Huwara town, south of Nablus city in the north of the occupied West Bank.

The Palestinian Health Ministry confirmed that Israeli occupation forces shot 47-year-old Imad Abu Rashid, a resident of the Asaker refugee camp and a member of the Palestinian Civil Defense, with live bullets in the head, chest, and ‏abdomen, seriously injuring him as he was pronounced dead of his wounds a few minutes later.

The Health Ministry added that two other Palestinians were seriously injured by Israeli gunfire, one in the abdomen and the other in the heart, during the same incident.

One of the two, identified as 35-year-old Ramzi Abu Zabarah, succumbed to his wounds sustained in the heart at dawn today.

The killings come as the Israeli occupation forces continue their siege on Palestinians in Nablus for a third week, with roadblocks and checkpoints preventing vehicles from moving in and out of the governorate and disrupting the lives of more than 200,000 Palestinians living in the area.

Israeli occupation forces and settlers have killed about 186 Palestinians since the start of 2022 in the occupied West Bank and besieged Gaza Strip, according to the Ministry of Health.

(Source / 28.10.2022)

Israeli Soldiers Demolish Three Palestinian Homes In Jericho

On Wednesday, Israeli soldiers demolished three Palestinian homes in the Diok at-Tihta village, west of Jericho in the northeastern West Bank.

Media sources said several army jeeps and bulldozers invaded the village before the soldiers demolished the three homes.

They added that the homes, 150 square/meters each, are owned by Abdul-Fattah Amin Abu Saleh, Abdul-Hamid Natsha, and Adel Ibrahim Atiya.

Two of the demolished homes were inhabited by the families, and one was still under construction.

The army claimed the properties were not licensed by the soldiers called “Civil Administration Office,” the administrative branch of the illegal occupation of the West Bank.

In occupied Jerusalem, the soldiers forced Sanad Al-Ajlouni to demolish a residential room in the Sa’adiyya neighborhood in the Old City; the room houses four family members.

(Source / 28.10.2022)

Israeli Colonizers Bulldoze Lands, Steal Olives And Agricultural Tools, And Cut 40 Trees

On Wednesday, illegal Israeli colonizers bulldozed Palestinian lands, harvested olive trees, and stole the produce, in addition to cutting more than 40 olive trees and hurling stones at Palestinian cars in several parts of the occupied West Bank.

Media sources said the colonizers invaded Palestinian farmland and orchards in Salfit and Yasuf town, in the central West Bank, before harvesting Palestinian olive trees and stealing the produce.

The colonizers, who came from the illegal Rahalim colony built on Palestinian lands east of Yasuf village, east of Salfit, stole tools used by the Palestinians to pick their olive trees.

The tools were on Palestinian olive orchards in the Al-Harayeq area and are owned by Amjad Odah from Salfit city.

The colonizers also cut at least forty olive trees in the Wad Abdul-Rahman Valley, north of Salfit, and stole the produce before fleeing the area; the lands are isolated behind the illegal Annexation Wall.

While the colonizers can reach the orchards without obstacles, the Palestinians need special permits that are constantly delayed or even denied by the army.

The colonizers also hurled stones at many Palestinian cars and trucks in the Wadi Ad-Dalb area and Deir Ibzi’ area, west of the central West Bank city of Ramallah.

In the Northern Plains of the West Bank, the colonizers bulldozed Palestinian lands in the Wadi Al-Faw area.

Mahdi Daraghma, the head of the Al-Maleh Village Council, said the colonizers bulldozed the lands in the Wadi Al-Faw that belongs to the Wadi Al-Maleh area and added that Palestinians from Tubas city own the lands.

(Source / 28.10.2022)

Israeli Soldiers Abduct Three Palestinians In Hebron And Nablus

On Wednesday evening, Israeli soldiers abducted three Palestinians in the southern and northern parts of the occupied West Bank in Hebron and Nablus. In addition, the soldiers summoned a young man and issued a house arrest order against a child from occupied Jerusalem.

Several army jeeps invaded a barbershop in the Abu Sneina neighborhood in the southern area of Hebron city and abducted two young men, Zeid Taiseer Abu Sneina and Majdi Mahmoud Taha.

In Nablus, the soldiers abducted Fadi Khaled Abu Khalaf from the Asira al-Qibliyya village southwest of the city after stopping him at a military roadblock west of the city.

In related news, Israeli soldiers at the Za’tara military roadblock, south of Nablus, detained and interrogated two Palestinian journalists, Mohammad Turkman and Karim Khamaisa, before releasing them.

In occupied Jerusalem, the soldiers summoned for interrogation a young man, Hasan Darwish, after storming his home in the Al-Isawiya town.

The soldiers also detained a Palestinian child, Mohammad Da’as, and later released him after issuing a house arrest order for five days and another order barring him from entering the Al-Aqsa Mosque and Jerusalem’s Old City for fifteen days.

(Source / 28.10.2022)

Israeli Navy Abducts Five Palestinian Fishermen, Confiscate Their Boat, In Gaza

On Thursday dawn, Israeli navy ships attacked a Palestinian fishing boat with live fire and gas bombs before abducting the five Palestinian fishermen, including three siblings, and confiscating the boast.,

Media sources said the attack took place near the shore of the Sudaniyya Sea area in northern Gaza when the soldiers fired many live rounds and gas bombs at a boat owned by a Morad Al-Hassi.

They added that the navy abducted five fishermen, Ahmad Mohammad Al-Hassi, Abdul-Malek Mohammad Al-Hassi, Mohannad Mohammad Al-Hassi, Mahmoud Mohammad Al-Hassi, and Fares Morad Al-Hassi.

The soldiers took the abducted fishermen and their boat, which sustained damage in the attack, to Ashdod Port.

Last Saturday morning, Israeli soldiers fired live rounds and gas bombs at Palestinian farmers and fishermen in the southern parts of the besieged Gaza Strip.

A week ago, Tuesday morning, the soldiers attacked Palestinian farmers and fishermen east of Khan Younis and northeast of Gaza city.

On Monday, Israeli navy ships fired many live rounds and gas bombs at Palestinian fishing boats and farmers, near Khan Younis and Gaza city.

On Sunday, Israeli soldiers opened fire at Palestinian fishing boats, homes, and farmlands, wounding a young woman in her home, Rafah and Khan Younis, in the southern part of the besieged Gaza Strip.

The attacks are part of constant Israeli violations against the Palestinians, especially the fishermenfarmersshepherds, and workers in the besieged and impoverished Gaza Strip, and resulted in dozens of casualties, including fatalities, in addition to severe property damage and the confiscation of many boats after abducting the fishermen.

In March of 2021, the Palestinian Interior Ministry in Gaza said Israeli mines were responsible for an explosion that led to the death of three fishermen.

(Source / 28.10.2022)

Israeli Soldiers Injure Many Palestinians, Abduct Eighteen, Near Hebron

On Thursday dawn, Israeli soldiers shot three young Palestinian men, caused dozens to suffer the effects of tear gas inhalation, and abducted eighteen in Beit Ummar and Surif towns, north, and northwest of Hebron.

Several army jeeps invaded Beit Ummar before the soldiers stormed, ransacked many homes, and abducted seventeen Palestinians.

Media sources said many Palestinians protested the invasion before the soldiers shot three young men with rubber-coated steel bullets and caused dozens to suffer the effects of tear gas inhalation.

Local media activist Mohammad Awad said the soldiers interrogated dozens of residents while ransacking their homes in Beit Ummar and abducted seventeen Palestinians, including siblings and several former political prisoners.

He said the soldiers abducted Mershed Mohammad Awad, 45, Mahdi Mohammad Mershed Awad, Ashraf Ali Sabarna, 40, Qasem Khaled Al-Allami, 18, Sharif Zohdi Awad, 18, Mohammad Zohdi Awad, 17, Mohammad Rifat Sleibi, 22, Amin Emad Sleibi, Qais Mohammad Abu Mariya, 21, Obai Yousef Abu Mariya, 17, Majd Zoheir Moqbel, 18, Bassam Al-Allami, Jawdat Suleiman Bahar, Ahmad Yousef Alqam, Malek Walid Sabarna, Mohammad Bassem Ekhmayyes, and Bilal Za’aqeeq.

The soldiers also invaded Surif town, northwest of Hebron, searched homes, and abducted a former political prisoner, Osaid Abu Khdeir.

(Source / 28.10.2022)

Israeli Soldiers Abduct Thirty-Seven Palestinians In West Bank

On Thursday dawn, Israeli soldiers abducted at least thirty-seven Palestinians, including eighteen in Hebron, during massive and violent searches of homes in several parts of the occupied West Bank.

In occupied Jerusalem, the soldiers invaded Silwan town, south of the Al-Aqsa Mosque, searched homes, and abducted a young man, Ibrahim Mousa Oday, from his home in the Al-Bustan neighborhood, in addition to Ezz Nidal Oweisat from his home in Jabal Al-Mokabber town.

The soldiers also abducted Mohammad Fahmi Badwan from Biddu town, northwest of Jerusalem, and Ahmad Al-Haddad from Anata town, northeast of the city.

In Bethlehem, south of occupied Jerusalem, the soldiers abducted Adham Jamal Farraj, 25, and Nidal Abed Rabbu, 42, from their homes in the city.

In Nablus, in the northern West Bank, the soldiers abducted Sultan Al-Louz from his home in the Al-Makhfiyya neighborhood in the city, and Bara Shaltaf from Iraq Burin village, east of the city.

In Jenin, in the northern West Bank, the soldiers abducted Ahmad Awni Abu Al-Haija from Al-Yamoun town and Mohammad Khalil Suleiman from Ejja.

In Jericho, in the northeastern West Bank, the soldiers abducted a teenage boy, Mahmoud Maher Turkman, from his home in the Al-Jiftlik village north of the city.

In the central West Bank in Ramallah, the soldiers abducted Ahmad Fares Abu Zayed, Aliyudin Barghouthi, Alauddin Barghouthi, and Tha’er Rajab Barghouthi, from Aboud village, Shadi Al-Ghaleeth and Mohammad Al-Ghaleeth from the Al-Jalazoun refugee camp, and Ahmad Allan from Betunia town.

Also on Thursday dawn, the soldiers shot three young Palestinian men, caused dozens to suffer the effects of tear gas inhalation, and abducted eighteen in Beit Ummar and Surif towns, north, and northwest of Hebron.

In related news, Israeli navy ships attacked a Palestinian fishing boat with live fire and gas bombs before abducting the five Palestinian fishermen, including three siblings, and confiscating the boast.

(Source / 28.10.2022)

Detainee Continues Hunger Strike For Tenth Day

A Palestinian political prisoner from the Balata refugee camp in the northern West Bank city of Nablus is ongoing with a hunger strike for the tenth day, protesting being held in solitary confinement.

Hasan Abed-Rabbu, the Commission of Detainees And Ex-Detainees Affairs spokesperson, said the political prisoner Sabe’ at-Teety, 33, started the strike to protest arbitrary solitary confinement, denied family visits, and for being denied access to the prison canteen.

Abed-Rabbu added that At-Teety, who was abducted on April 10, 2022, was slapped with a six-month Administrative Detention order without charges or trial, and just three days before the first order ended, he was slapped with an additional six-month order.

It is worth mentioning that Sabe’ is the brother of Aseel At-Teety, who was abducted by the soldiers on October 2 while visiting him in Ramon prison after the army claimed she tried to stab a female soldier.

(Source / 28.10.2022)