The Palestinian Prisoners Society (PPS) said the Israeli soldiers stormed and violently searched dozens of homes across the occupied West Bank, and abducted twenty Palestinians, including fathers and sons, and a young woman.
The invasions targeted cities, towns, villages, and refugee camps, across the occupied West Bank, including the occupied capital, Jerusalem.
Among the abducted Palestinians are the secretary of the Fateh movement in occupied Jerusalem, former political prisoner Shadi Mitwer, and one woman from Nablus.
The abducted Palestinians are:
- Ashraf Mustafa Salah, 43, Bethlehem.
- Mustafa Asraf Salah, 17, Bethlehem.
- Ibrahim Mahmoud Salah, 40, Bethlehem.
- Mahdi Ibrahim Salah, 17, Bethlehem.
- Jafar Yacoub Da’dou’, 47, Bethlehem.
- Ibrahim Jafar Da’dou’, 16, Bethlehem.
- Ata Sbeih, Bethlehem.
- Abdullah Ata Sbeih, 17, Bethlehem.
- Shadi Ali Asakra, 25, Bethlehem.
- Mahmoud Salem Sabah, 23, Bethlehem.
- Issa Mustafa al-‘Arouj, 30, Bethlehem.
- Falasteen Abdul-Latif Najm, Nablus.
- Zaher Mousa, Nablus.
- Abdul-Aziz Saleh Nayfa, 28, Tulkarem.
- Haitham Ahmad Barakat, 22, Ramallah.
- Mohammad Zaki Barakat, 25, Ramallah.
- Islam Abdul-Karim Ma’tan, 24, Ramallah.
- Abdul-Rahman Mohammad Nawabeet, 25, Ramallah.
- Fadi Hassan Abu Aisha, 29, Hebron.
- Shadi Mitwer, Jerusalem.
Israeli soldiers Abduct Fourteen Palestinians, Including Fathers And Sons, In West Bank
Aug 22, 2022, at 08:24
On Monday dawn, Israeli soldiers stormed and violently searched dozens of homes across the occupied West Bank, and abducted at least fourteen Palestinians, including fathers and sons, and a young woman.
In Bethlehem governorate, south of occupied Jerusalem, the soldiers invaded and ransacked many homes in the governorate and abducted eleven Palestinians, including fathers and their sons.
Media sources said the soldiers abducted Ashraf Mustafa Salah, 43, and his son Mustafa, 17, Ibrahim Mahmoud Salah, 40, and his son Mahdi, 17, Ja’far Yacoub Da’doua’, 47, and his son Ibrahim (former political prisoner), 16, in addition to Ata Sbeih and his son Abdullah, 17.
The soldiers also abducted Shadi Ali Askra, 25, Mahmoud Salem Sabah, 23, and Issa Mustafa al-Arouj, 30, from the al-Asakra area in Bethlehem.
In Nablus, in the northern West Bank, the soldiers abducted a woman, former political prisoner Falasteen Farid Najm, from her home on Tal Street.
The soldiers also invaded Zawata village west of Nablus, searched homes, and abducted a former political prisoner, Zaher Mousa.
The invasion of the village led to protests before the soldiers fired many gas bombs and concussion grenades.
In addition, several army jeeps invaded many alleys and streets in the Tulkarem refugee camp in the northern West Bank governorate of Tulkarem and abducted a young man, Bilal Nayfa, after storming and ransacking his home.
(Source / 22.08.2022)