Palestinian medical sources said a young woman died Monday evening from serious wounds she suffered by Israeli soldiers who invaded a village near Jenin, in the northern part of the occupied West Bank, on April 9th.
The sources said the young woman, Hanan Mahmoud Khdour, 18, was shot with a live round in the abdomen after the army fired many live rounds at a car she was in when the soldiers invaded Jenin city.
She was rushed to Ibn Sina Specialized Hospital in Jenin and remained in a critical condition until she succumbed to her wounds.
She was on her way to her school in Jenin when the soldiers opened fire on the car during an invasion of the city.
Hundreds of Palestinians participated in her funeral process in Jenin before heading to her village, Faqqu’a, east of Jenin.
On the day she was injured, the Israeli soldiers shot at least ten Palestinians and killed a young man Ahmad Nasser Sa’adi, 21, in the Jenin refugee camp.
Nineteen Palestinians, including three women and three children, have been killed by the Israeli army in April:
- April 18, 2022: Hanan Mahmoud Khdour, 18.
- April 15, 2022: Shawkat Kamal ‘Aabed, 17
- April 14, 2022: Mustafa Faisal Abu ar-Rob, 31
- April 14, 2022: Sha’s Fuad Kamamji, 29.
- April 14, 2022: Fawwaz Ahmad Hamayel, 45.
- April 13, 2022: Omar Mohammad Elyan, 20.
- April 13, 2022: Qussai Fuad Hamamra, 14.
- April 13, 2022: Mohammad Hasan Assaf, 34.
- April 12, 2022: Abdullah Tayseer Mousa Srour, 41.
- April 11, 2022: Mohammad Hussein Zakarna, 17.
- April 10, 2022: Mohammad Ali Ghneim, 21.
- April 10, 2022: Ghada Ibrahim Ali Sabateen, 48.
- April 10, 2022: Maha Kathem Zaatari, 24.
- April 9, 2022: Ahmad Nasser Sa’adi, 21.
- April 8, 2022: Ra’ad Fathi Hazem, 29.
- April 2, 2022: Saif Hifthy Abu Libda, 25.
- April 2, 2022: Khalil Mohammad Tawalba, 24.
- April 2, 2022: Sa’eb Tayseer Abahra, 30.
- April 1, 2022: Ahmad Younis al-Atrash, 29.
(Source / 19.04.2022)