Israeli forces detain 6 Palestinians from multiple West Bank cities

Occupied Palestine (QNN) – Israeli occupation forces on Wednesday detained at least six Palestinian citizens from multiple areas of the occupied West Bank.

Local sources said that Israeli forces detained youth Khalil Al Hanbali after breaking into his house in the city of Nablus and took him to an unknown destiny.

In Hebron, the Israeli forces detained citizens Ezz Mutawa from Beit Awwa town, Hussein al-Harini from al-Tawana village, while detained Yusuf Sabarneh from Beit Ummar town.

In the same context, Israeli forces broke into al-Birin area, south of the city of Qalqilya, and detained 15-year-old citizen Kareem Helal.

As to the city of Jenin, Israeli forces broke into its refugee camp and detained ex-detainee Abdel Rahman al-Sa’di.

The Israeli occupation forces carry out raid and detention campaigns against Palestinian citizens across the occupied West Bank on a daily basis.

(Source / 06.04.2022)

For 35 days, Khalil Awawdeh continues his hunger strike in Israeli prisons

Occupied Palestine (QNN)- Palestinian administrative detainee in Israeli prisons, Khalil Awawdeh, continues his open-ended hunger strike for the 35th day in a row.

The Palestinian Commission of Detainees’ and ex-Detainees’ Affairs said that Awawdeh has been on a hunger strike for 35 days.

His move came in protest of his unfair administrative detention without a charge or trial by Israeli occupation authorities.

‘Israel’ detained Awawdeh, a 40-year-old resident of the southern occupied city of Hebron, on December 27, 2021.

Since March 3, he has been on an open-ended hunger strike for 28 consecutive days.

‘Israel’ holds Awawdeh at the Ofer prison, in western Ramallah in the occupied West Bank.

The Commission noted his health condition is deteriorating severely.

He is constantly feeling cold and suffers from inability to move for some time.

He also suffers from headache, powerful fatigue and exhaustion.

Besides, he has lost over 9 kilograms of his weight.

On the 11th day of his hunger strike, the Ofer administration transferred him to solitary confinement.

The Ofer administration also prevents Awawdeh from taking a daily walk outside the cell.

According to family sources, Khalil is only drinking water to stay alive and he is also not eating anything, as a part of his open-ended strike.

He has not taken any medical supplies.

Moreover, Awawdeh has previously spent a total of 12 years in Israeli prisons for resisting the occupation.

The 12 years included 5 years of administrative detention.

‘Israel’ released him on June 30, 2016. He is married and a father of four girl children.

(Source / 06.04.2022)

Israeli PM: Illegal settlement construction to continue in West Bank

Occupied Palestine (QNN)- Israeli occupation Prime Minister, Naftali Bennett, said on Tuesday ‘Israel’ won’t freeze construction of illegal settlements in the occupied West Bank.

“We will continue to build in Judea and Samaria [the West Bank],” Bennett said as cited by Israeli Army Radio.

“And there will be no freeze of constructing the settlement.”

“Things will happen in order,” Bennett added.

On Saturday, Israel’s Justice Minister, Gideon Sa’ar, also vowed that ‘Israel’ would continue illegal settlements building in the occupied West Bank.

In an interview with Channel 12 news, he said, “In this government. there will be no freeze on settlements in Judea and Samaria [West Bank].”

Such remarks came amid outrage from settler leaders, The Times of Israel reported.

This is over the War Ministry’s failure to convene the panel responsible for authorizing such building in over five months.

Sa’ar hinted that War Minister Benny Gantz was preventing the so-called Civil Administration’s High Planning Subcommittee from meeting.

The Subcommittee typically does once every three months.

He also added that he has discussed the matter with Gantz several times.

However, the war minister is not in favor of a construction freeze.

(Source / 06.04.2022)

Israeli Soldiers Abduct Six Palestinians In West Bank

On Wednesday at dawn, Israeli soldiers abducted at least six Palestinians, including a former political prisoner and a child, from their homes in several parts of the occupied West Bank.

In Jenin, in the northern West Bank, the soldiers invaded the Jenin refugee camp, searched homes, and abducted former political prisoner Abdul-Rahman Qassem Sa’adi.

Palestinian resistance fighters exchanged fire with the soldiers during the invasion of the refugee camp.

The soldiers also invaded the al-Yamoun town, northwest of Jenin, before storming and violently searching the homes of Omar Kamal Ja’bari, his grandfather Abdullah Houshiyya, and his uncle.

The invasion led to protests before the soldiers fired several live rounds, rubber-coated steel bullets, and gas bombs.

In Nablus in the northern West Bank, the soldiers abducted Khalil Hanbali, 32, after storming his home and ransacking it in Old Najah Street.

In Qalqilia, also in the northern West Bank, the soldiers invaded the al-Birin area, south of the city, searched homes, and abducted a child, Karim Hilal, 15.

In Hebron, in the southern part of the West Bank, the soldiers abducted Ezz Awad Motawe’ from his home in Beit Awwa town, west of Hebron, Awad Sabarna from Beit Ummar town, north of the city, and Hussein Saber Hreini from Tiwana village near Yatta, south of Hebron.

The soldiers also installed roadblocks on Hebron’s northern and southern roads and the main entrance of Beit Kahil, Sa’ir, and Halhoul, stopped and searched dozens of cars, and interrogated many Palestinians while inspecting their ID cards.

(Source / 06.04.2022)

Soldiers Assault Three Palestinians In Hebron

Israeli soldiers assaulted, shortly after midnight, three Palestinians after storming their homes in the Tiwana village, south of Hebron, in the southern part of the occupied West Bank.

Media sources said the soldiers invaded and ransacked many homes in the village and interrogated the families before assaulting the three Palestinians.

The Protection and Steadfastness Committee coordinator in Southern Hebron Hills, Fuad al-Amour, said the soldiers invaded his home and repeatedly assaulted him while ransacking the property.

He added that the soldiers also assaulted a member of the committee, Salman al-Adra, and Mohammad al-Hreini, in their homes.

During the invasion, the soldiers fired many concussion grenades at the Palestinians, causing anxiety attacks among several children.

(Source / 06.04.2022)

Palestinian Detainee Faces Serious Health Complications In Israeli Prison

The Palestinian Prisoners’ Society (PPS) has reported that cancer-stricken detainee Abdul-Basset Ma’tan is facing serious health complications in Israeli prisons and is not receiving the needed specialized care.

The PPS said Ma’taan, 48, from Burqa town east of the central West Bank city of Ramallah, requires ongoing specialized medical treatment for his cancer and suffers serious health compilations.

The detainee started lately suffering various respiratory complications, constant pain, and weakness in his body.

Abdul-Basset was abducted on November 25th, 2021, and has been denied the urgent medical treatment he needs.

Before his abduction, the detainee underwent several surgeries due to his colon cancer; however, it became clear he has cancerous cells in the colon that could spread to other parts of his body.

The PPS held Israel responsible for the life of the detainee and all ailing political prisoners suffering from numerous diseases and chronic conditions, especially since many detainees have recently been diagnosed with tumors to several parts of their bodies.

Abdul-Basset, a married father of four, is also a former political prisoner held by Israeli for nine years, mainly under arbitrary Administrative Detention orders without charges or trial.

(Source / 06.04.2022)

Israeli Army Assaults And Abducts Two Former Political Prisoners In Jenin

On Tuesday night, Israeli soldiers assaulted two former Palestinian political prisoners near the northern West Bank city of Jenin and abducted them.

Montaser Sammour, the head of the Jenin office of the Palestinian Prisoners’ Society (PPS), said the soldiers assaulted the two Palestinians after stopping them at the Dothan military roadblock south of Jenin.

He added that the soldiers abducted the two young men and moved them to a nearby military base.

Both former political prisoners, the two Palestinians have been identified as Walid al-Ajjouli and Abdul-Rahman Sabah, from Qaffin town, north of Tulkarem in the northern West Bank.

In related news, the soldiers assaulted many young Palestinian men in the Bab al-Amoud area in occupied Jerusalem and abducted eight.

|Israeli Soldiers Abduct Jerusalem Governor Adnan Gheith|

(Source / 06.04.2022)

Soldiers Assault Many Palestinians, Abduct Eight, In Jerusalem

Israeli soldiers assaulted, Tuesday night, many young Palestinian men in the Bab al-Amoud area in occupied Jerusalem and abducted eight.

The Wadi Hilweh Information Center In Silwan (Silwanic) said dozens of soldiers and police officers were deployed on various roads near the walls of the Old City, especially in the Sahera Gate, Sultan Suleiman Street, Nablus Street, al-Masara Street, and Bab al-Hadid.

Silwanic added that the soldiers installed roadblocks on various intersections and chased many young men before assaulting them with batons.

The soldiers abducted eight Palestinians after wounding them, especially to the upper body, including the face, neck, and head, causing various injuries.

In addition, the soldiers stopped and interrogated dozens of Palestinians while inspecting their ID cards.

(Source / 06.04.2022)