On Monday at dawn, Israeli soldiers invaded many communities across the occupied West Bank, stormed and ransacked dozens of homes before abducting sixteen Palestinians, the Palestinian Prisoners’ Society (PPS) has confirmed.
Undercover Israeli soldiers infiltrated, on Monday at dawn, Beit Rima town, northwest of the central West Bank city of Ramallah, before storming a home of a Palestinian lawyer and kidnapping him.
Also, the soldiers abducted nine Palestinians from their homes in several parts of the Hebron governorate, in the southern part of the occupied West Bank.
In related news, the soldiers invaded the Saff Street in the center of Bethlehem city, in the occupied West Bank, Marah Rabah village, and Shepherd’s Field area in Beit Sahour, before searching homes and abducting three Palestinians.
It is worth mentioning that Palestinian fighters exchanged fire with Israeli soldiers invading Tubas city in the northeastern West Bank. The soldiers searched and ransacked a few homes during the invasion and abducted one Palestinian.
The PPS identified the abducted Palestinians as:
- Tareq Anwar D’eis, Hebron.
- Bashir Khaled Abdul-Hafith Rajabi, Hebron.
- Ismael Amro, Hebron.
- Amer al-Qawasmi, Hebron.
- Odah Mohammad al-Hroub, Hebron.
- Ayman Hamed Abu Awwad, Hebron.
- Atef Ali Hasan Rabba’, Hebron.
- Yahia Issa Saleh al-Amour, Hebron.
- Monther Odah al-Mahaina, Hebron.
- Bara’ Jawdat Rimawi, Ramallah.
- Mohannad Monir Milhem, Tulkarem.
- Mohammad Tareq Milhem, Tulkarem.
- Anan Jihad Abu Motawe’, Tubas.
- Ahmad Qassem Sheikh, Bethlehem.
- Khalil Qassem Sheikh, Bethlehem.
- Abbad Mohammad Shehada, Bethlehem.
(Source / 14.03.2022)