On Thursday at dawn, Israeli soldiers invaded many communities across the occupied West Bank, stormed and ransacked dozens of homes, and abducted twenty-three Palestinians, including former political prisoners, in addition to shooting two with live fire and burning one car.
The soldiers invaded Kobar village, north of the central West Bank city of Ramallah, stormed and ransacked homes, causing damage, before abducting Mohammad ‘Oteiwi an Enad Barghouthi.
Several Palestinian protesters hurled Molotov cocktails at the military vehicles while withdrawing from the village.
Palestinian protesters also hurled Molotov cocktails at Israeli military vehicles near Beitin village, northeast of Ramallah.
In addition, the soldiers invaded Jenin city in northern West Bank broke and violently searched several homes before abducting three former political prisoners, Fathi al-Otoum, and Mo’men Touqan Tha’er Alawna.
Protests took place during the invasion before the soldiers fired many live rounds, gas bombs, concussion grenades, and rubber-coated steel bullets,
Media sources said one car was burnt due to Israeli fire during the invasion in Jenin.
The soldiers also Kafr Ra’ey town, west of Jenin, searched homes and abducted Majed Melhem.
It is worth mentioning that Palestinian resistance fighters exchanged fire with the soldiers during invasions into Jenin and several surrounding communities and hurled pipe bombs at the al-Jalama military roadblock northeast of Jenin.
In addition, the soldiers invaded Nablus city in northern West Bank, leading to protests before shooting two young men with live rounds in the chest and arm.
The soldiers also stormed and searched homes in the city before abducting Nasr Jamal Mabrouka, the brother of Adham Mabrouka, 26, who was assassinated by the army on February 8, 2022.
In Beit Dajan, east of Nablus, the soldiers abducted a former political prisoner, Soheib Thabet, after storming his home and ransacking it.
In Bethlehem, south of occupied Jerusalem, the soldiers searched several homes and abducted a former political prisoner, Issa Abdullah al-‘Orouj, Yasser Abdullah al-Orouj, in addition to Yasser Atallah.
The abducted Palestinians have been identified as:
- Nasr Mabrouka, Nablus.
- Soheib Abu Thabet – Beit Dajan, Nablus.
- Fathi al-Otoum, Jenin.
- Tha’er Alawna, Jenin.
- Mo’men Touqan, Jenin.
- Emad al-Ashqar – Kafr Ra’ey, Jenin.
- Mahmoud Majed Milhim – Kafr Ra’ey, Jenin.
- Mohammad Shadi, Abu Shkheidim – Ramallah.
- Amir Abu Thaher, Abu Shkheidim – Ramallah.
- Jihad Qindah, Abu Shkheidim – Ramallah.
- Laith Sharif, Abu Shkheidim – Ramallah.
- Qassam Khatib, Abu Shkheidim – Ramallah.
- Ahmad Soheil, Abu Shkheidim – Ramallah.
- Mohammad Oteiwi – Kobar, Ramallah.
- Nassar Barghouthi – Kobar, Ramallah.
- Mohammad Ibrahim Hajjaj- Aqabat Jaber refugee camp, Jericho.
- Mohammad Abdul-Rahim Ahmar, Jericho.
- Issa Abdullah al-Orouj, Harmala, Bethlehem.
- Yasser Abdullah al-‘Orouj – Harmala, Bethlehem.
- Abdul-Karim Qawasmi, Hebron.
- Emad Al-Ashqar, Hebron.
- Abel al-‘Oweiwi, Hebron.
- Saleh Ahmad al-Amour – Yatta, Hebron.
(Source / 03.03.2022)