Israeli Soldiers Invade Palestinian Lands In Khan Younis

Several Israeli military vehicles, including bulldozers, invaded Palestinian farmlands, Monday, east of Khan Younis, in the southern part of the Gaza Strip.

Media sources said six military vehicles, including armored bulldozers and Merkava tanks, invaded the Palestinian farmlands east of the al-Fakhari area, east of Khan Younis, and advanced dozens of meters.

They added that the soldiers bulldozed the lands, and installed sand hills near the perimeter fence, in addition to firing smoke bombs and live rounds to force the Palestinian farmers away.

The army frequently attacks farmersshepherds, workers, and fishermen across the eastern parts of the coastal region and in Palestinian territorial waters, leading to dozens of casualties, including fatalities, in addition to preventing the Palestinians from tending to their lands and from fishing to provide for their families.

In March of this year, the Palestinian Interior Ministry in Gaza said Israeli mines were responsible for an explosion that led to the death of three fishermen.

(Source / 20.12.2021)

‘Israel’ orders its soldiers to open fire at Palestinian stone-throwers

Occupied Palestine (QNN)- Israeli Occupation War Minister Benny Gantz has loosened open fire regulations for Israeli forces, allowing them to open fire on Palestinian stone-throwers even after the act.

According to Israeli Public Broadcaster, Kan, Gantz has released new rules of engagement which allow Israeli occupation soldiers to open fire at Palestinians who throw stones, even after the act as they are running away.

פרסום ראשון | צה”ל משנה את מדיניות הפתיחה באש בשטחים – יאפשר לירות במיידי אבנים גם כשהם נמלטיםhttps://t.co/gzxP5fPbXb@roysharon11 #חדשותהערב pic.twitter.com/N72VL1Gscr

— כאן חדשות (@kann_news) December 19, 2021

The rules also allow Israeli occupation soldiers to fire at Palestinians stealing live ammunition and weaponry, Israeli Walla news website reported.

“This is especially relevant, as 70 per cent of all criminal shootings in Israel are carried out with stolen military weapons,” Walla said.

Kan said that the rules also apply at the Egyptian border, which deals with cross-border smuggling.

Israeli forces have killed thousands of Palestinians in the Occupied Territories over the years, and several international human rights groups say Israeli forces have used excessive force in attacking and subduing Palestinians.

“This policy [opening fire] reflects deep disregard for Palestinian lives and property and enables the continued use of lethal force, crucial to enabling Israel to retain its violent control over millions of Palestinians,” said Israeli human rights group, B’Tselem.

According to the open-fire regulations, live ammunition may be fired in two situations only.

First, shooting to kill is permitted when members of the forces or other individuals are in life-threatening danger. Even then, the use of firearms is permitted only if there is no other way to avert the danger and only against the assailants themselves.

Second, members of the forces may only shoot at a person’s legs, as the last phase in an attempt to arrest the person in question, only after they have given warning and fired in the air, and only when no one else is in danger of getting hurt.

(Source / 20.12.2021)

For 196th time, Israeli occupation forces demolish Al-Araqib Bedouin village

Al-Araqib (QNN)- Israeli occupation forces demolished Al-Araqib village in the Negev Desert earlier on Monday for the 196th time, despite the severe weather conditions.

Reports said Israeli occupation forces raided the village, which is rebuilt by its residents after each time it has been demolished, and removed all the tents and destroyed the tin shelters placed on the land by the residents to provide a roof over their heads in the cold weather, leaving them homeless.

Al-Araqib was demolished for the first time in 2000. Today’s demolition is the twelfth so far this year.

‘Israel’ does not “recognise” the village, but its residents point out that they own the land and have done, since the Ottoman period, decades before ‘Israel’ was created in occupied Palestine.

Despite the repeated demolitions, every time the residents of Al-Araqib rebuild their tents and small homes. However, the occupation forces return to raze them, sometimes several times in a month. There are 22 Palestinian families living in the village.

Al-Araqib village is one of 51 “unrecognised” Arab villages in the area, and is constantly targeted for demolition by Israeli bulldozers, for which Bedouins are then charged.

(Source / 20.12.2021)

Watchdog: IPS beat up female detainees, isolated three of them

Occupied Palestine (QNN)- The Palestinian Detainees Association said that the Israeli Prison Service (IPS) assaulted and severely beat female prisoners and isolated three of them.

In a statement issued today, the watchdog added that some detainees were wounded and that the IPS continues to threaten of using tear gas against them. Three detainees (Shorouq Dwayyat, Marah Bakir, and Muna Qa’dan), were put in solitary confinement.

It added that according to certain information, the IPS cut the power off, removed Hijabs of hijabi detainees, and used tear gas against the detainees. It also denied them visitations and prevented them from using the prison canteen. The detainees, in returned their meals and knocked on the cells’ doors in protest against the Israeli repression.

The new Israeli violations come after the detainees protested against a series of new restrictions against them.

The watchdog held the IPS full responsibility for the lives and the wellbeing of the women, detained in Israeli jails. It also called on international organizations and the Red Cross to intervene and get more information about the fate of the isolated detainees.

The occupation state holds 32 female prisoners in prisons, including 11 mothers.

(Source / 20.12.2021)

Resistance: All options are open to defend female detainees

Occupied Palestine (QNN)- The head of Hamas’ bureau of martyrs, detainees, and injured Palestinians Affairs, Zaher Jabbarin, said that what was committed against female detainees in Israeli prisons is a heinous crime and a blatant violation, stressing that “those violations will not go unpunished.”

“Those violations will not go unpunished sooner or later and we will not allow signaling out detainees, as they will not be alone in their battle against the jailers’ repression”, Jabbarin said in a press release.

Hamas detainees’ supreme leadership has stopped all talks with the IPS after the Israeli crackdown on female prisoners in the Damon prison. The IPS had assaulted and severely beat female prisoners and isolated three of them.

The leadership said that it is in permanent session in order to retaliate for the blatant crime>

The supreme leadership of the Islamic Jihad detainees said that all options are open to defend female detainees.

“Although of our confrontations with the jailers, which is still open and heated since the execution of the Freedom tunnel operation [Gilboa Prison Break], our first priority now is our detained sisters and their dignity”, the leadership stated.”

It added that IJ members in all Israeli prisons are ready to retaliate and make the jailers pay the price for their ongoing assaults against female detainees.

In the same vein, the member of the PFLP, Maher Mizher, told QNN that attacking the female detainees is a powder-keg that can explode at any time and the occupation should hold responsibility for its savage assaults.

(Source / 20.12.2021)

As punitive measure, ‘Israel’ to demolish houses of Palestinians suspected in carrying out last week’s shooting attack

Jenin (QNN)- Israeli occupation authorities on Sunday night informed four Palestinian families of their decision to demolish their houses in Silat al-Harithiya town in Jenin, as a punitive measure as their sons are accused of carrying out last week’s alleged shooting attack.

Local sources said the Israeli occupation forces last night raided the town of Silat al-Harithiya and took the measures of the house of Ahmed Muhammad Yassin Jaradat, the father of brothers Ghaith and Omar.

The forces also measured the houses of another three families, the siblings’ uncle, as they are also accused of helping the two brothers.

The residents of the houses have been evacuating the furniture; the demolition operation will make over 30 people homeless.

Israeli forces earlier on Sunday arrested six Palestinians suspected in carrying out the alleged shooting attack that took place on Thursday, near the illegal settlement of Homesh, north of Nablus, leaving an Israeli settler killed.

Israeli media reported that the two Palestinians suspects accused of carrying out the alleged shooting are brothers Omar and Ghaith Jaradat, aged 20 and 17 years old.

The occupation forces arrested them after raiding their home in Silat al-Harithiya town in Jenin and turning it upside-down.

The Shin Bet security service claimed that the suspects belongs to the Palestinian Islamic Jihad movement.

The four others arrested by the forces have been identified as: Muhammad Youssef Jaradat, Ibrahim Musa Tahaineh, Mahmoud Ghaleb Jaradat, and Taher Abu Salah.

(Source / 20.12.2021)

Backed by Israeli police, Jewish settlers storm Al-Aqsa compound

Days of Palestine – Jerusalem – Israeli settlers today, Monday morning, resumed their storming of Al-Aqsa Mosque, heavily guarded by the Israeli occupation forces.

Sources reported that dozens of settlers stormed the blessed Al-Aqsa Mosque, in groups, through the Mughrabi Gate, and carried out provocative tours, concentrated in the eastern part of it, and performed Talmudic rituals in its courtyards, under the guard of the occupation police.

Read More: Backed by Israeli police, Jewish settlers storm Al-Aqsa compound

Usually, Israeli settlers storm the complex every day in the morning and afternoon through its Al-Mughrabi Gate, southwest of the mosque.

Israeli police began allowing the settler incursions in 2003, despite repeated condemnations from the Islamic Endowment Department.

Read More: Israeli settlers storm Al-Aqsa Mosque in morning tours

Al-Aqsa Mosque is the world’s third-holiest site for Muslims. Jews call the area the Temple Mount, claiming it was the site of two Jewish temples in ancient times.

(Source / 20.12.2021)

New Instructions Allow Israeli occupation forces to Respond to Stone-throwing With Live Fire

New Instructions Allow Israeli occupation forces to Respond to Stone-throwing With Live Fire

Israel occupation forces are now permitted to fire live bullets as a first resort against Palestinians throwing stones to open-fire regulations. 

The Instructions, which were approved by the attorney general, had been classified. They were revealed on Monday in Lod District Court in response to a petition by Adalah-Legal Center for Minority Rights.

Among the new instructions: “The soldiers are permitted to open fire at a person who is clearly seen to throw, or is about to throw stones.”

Read More: Israeli forces open fire at Palestinian fishermen, farmers in Gaza Strip

The instructions also say that “throwing stones” is an example of an incident that justifies shooting with live fire.

The Israel occupation forces refused to reveal significant parts of the open-fire procedure. Apparently these are regulations regarding the use of Ruger rifles and dealing with crimes classified as “security-related”. Adalah maintains that as long as the forces don’t reveal the instructions in full, the organization intends to demand a court discussion and a decision on the subject.

Read More: An Israeli plan to build 3,790 new settlement units

Attorney Mohammed Bassam, who wrote the petition, said, “The new instructions enable the soldiers to behave in an unrestrained and criminal manner. The chances that incidents such as stone throwing will constitute a danger to life are extremely remote, and there is no question that such incidents can be handled by non-lethal means. But the new instructions refer to such incidents as though they were warlike activities, and grant legitimacy to a quick trigger finger, and by doing so allow Palestinian youths to be wounded and killed.

(Source / 20.12.2021)

Israeli occupation forces storm West Bank, the Palestinians confront them

Israeli occupation forces storm West Bank, the Palestinians confront them

The Israeli occupation army on Sunday night mapped the home of Palestinian prisoners suspected of shooting attack in Homesh in the West Bank.

IOF stormed Silat al-Khartiya, a Palestinian village in the Jenin governorate in the northern West Bank, where the homes were located.

According to the source, the mapping was carried out to examine the possibility of demolishing the houses, an Israeli policy of terrorism and oppression . 

Read More: Occupation Forces Storm Al-Isawiya town, 5 Palestinians Arrested

The Palestinians confront the Israeli occupation forces in which stones  were thrown at the soldiers who responded with gunfire.

(Source / 20.12.2021)

Israeli occupation forces to demolish three prisoners’ family houses

Israeli occupation forces to demolish three prisoners' family houses

The Israeli occupation forces stormed Al-Silat Al-Harithiya town, west of Jenin, and broke into local houses on Sunday night.
 
Eyewitnesses affirmed that IOF soldiers in nearly 20 Israeli military vehicles forced their way into the town and deployed in large numbers throughout its neighborhoods.

The soldiers stormed two houses, belonging to the brothers Ghaith and Omar Jaradat, and their uncle Muhammad Youssef Jaradat, who were earlier arrested for being allegedly involved in a shooting attack last Friday, and took measurements of the houses as a prelude to demolish them.

Also on Sunday, the Israeli occupation authorities (IOA) ordered the confiscation of 20 dunums of a Palestinian-owned land in the Khillet Hassan area of Salfit governorate under the pretext of being “state property”.

Read More: Israeli occupation forces raid Palestinian houses, two Palestinian minors injured

Salfit governor Abdullah Kamil said that the IOA confiscation policy in the Khillet Hassan area fall in line with the Israeli settlement expansion plans.

Kamil called on the international community to put an end to the Israeli escalated settlement construction at the expense of Palestinian lands in flagrant violation of the Geneva conventions and international laws.

Read More: Israeli occupation authority forces Palestinian family to raze its own house

(Source / 20.12.2021)