Breaking| Israeli Court to hold session for last two of Gilbou’s six breakers after being rearrested

Occupied Palestine (QNN)- An Israeli court in Nazareth on Sunday will hold a session for the last two of Gilbou’s six breakers after being rearrested on Sunday, the Palestinian Detainees and Ex-Detainees Affairs Commission said today.

The Commission said that the Israeli court in Nazareth will hold a session on Sunday at 4:30 p.m. to extend the remand of the last two of Gilbou’s six breakers who were rearrested following an Israeli military raid in the predawn of Sunday in Jenin, north of the occupied West Bank.

After 13 days of large-scale sweep operations throughout the occupied Palestine, Israeli forces re-arrested Munadel Infeiat and Ayham Kamanji during the military raid on Jenin.

Six Palestinian prisoners managed to liberate themselves on September 6 2021, from Gilbou prison, a high-security Israeli prison, through a secret tunnel they had reportedly dug beneath the prison.

Such a heroic act was a shock for the world as Gilboa prison is deemed Israel’s most secured facility and it has been described as a “bank safe”.

The same Court also today extended the remand of the four Gilbou’s breakers for 10 days, although the Court extended their remand last week for 9 days and issued a set of charges against them, including jailbreak, planning an armed attack, conspiring to escape the prison, and associating with a prohibited organization.

The four Palestinian prisoners had been rearrested by the Israeli occupation on Saturday, September 11, after five days of large-scale sweep operations throughout occupied Palestine using high-tech system.

The four who were rearrested are Mahmoud Arda, Zakaria Zubaidi, Yaaqob Qadri and Mohammad Arda, and all now held amid concerns of torture and human rights abuses.

(Source / 19.09.2021)

Geef een antwoord

Het e-mailadres wordt niet gepubliceerd. Vereiste velden zijn gemarkeerd met *