Israeli Authorities Reinforce Wall on Border with Gaza

On Sunday, Israeli authorities sent heavy equipment to the Gaza border to reinforce sections of the concrete Wall that had been exposed to a fire two years ago.

According to Israeli sources, the area that is being reinforced is at the entrance to the Israeli colonial settlement called “Kibbutz Erez”, which is located next to the Israel-Gaza border.

According to the Israeli military spokesperson, “the reinforcement of the concrete wall comes in anticipation of the Palestinian resistance in the Gaza Strip launching guided missiles at the forces and targets of the Israeli army.”

The statement added, “The process of strengthening the wall is concentrated at the point where an Israeli named Moshe Feder, 68, was killed, as a result of the targeting of his car with a Kornet missile in 2019.”

At that time, in May 2019, Israeli forces were three days into a brutal assault on the people of Gaza, killing 26 Palestinians in three days.

In the midst of this barrage of fatal airstrikes by the Israeli military, the Palestinian resistance fired back. According to an Israeli military spokesperson at the time, the Palestinian resistance fired hundred of rockets across the border from Gaza into Israel, most of which were intercepted by the ‘Iron Dome’ defense system.

But three people in Israel – two Israelis and one Palestinian – were hit by rockets and killed that day.

The Palestinian shells are crude and mostly homemade, with no ability to make precise aiming. The damage done by these rockets is far less than the missiles dropped by Israel into the Gaza Strip — although they can be deadly if there is a direct hit.

Israeli authorities decided to reinforce the concrete barrier in the midst of large scale Palestinian protests throughout the West Bank and Gaza supporting the Palestinian prisoners who escaped from Gilboa prison in Israel on Monday. Four of the six prisoners who escaped were re-captured Friday night and Saturday morning.

(Source / 13.09.2021)

Israeli Airforce Fires Several Missiles Into Gaza

The Israeli Airforce fired, on Monday at dawn, several missiles into several areas in several parts of the Gaza Strip, causing damage.

Media sources said the Israeli F16 jets fired two missiles into a site east of Beit Lahia, in northern Gaza, destroying it, in addition to causing damage and fire to surrounding homes and property.

They added that the army also fired three missiles into another site, east of Rafah, in the southern part of the Gaza Strip, causing damage.

Furthermore, the Israeli Airforce carried out two strikes targeting sites in Khan Younis, in the southern part of the Gaza Strip, causing serious damage.

The army also fired three missiles into a building, west of Deir al-Balah, in central Gaza Strip, causing damage to the targeted structure and nearby homes.

The Israeli army claimed it targeted sites run by the al-Qassam Brigades, the armed wing of Hamas, and added that the attacks came “in retaliation to shells that were fired from Gaza hours earlier.”

On Saturday night, the Israeli air force fired several missiles into different parts of the besieged Gaza Strip.

(Source / 13.09.2021)

Army Abducts Three Palestinian Children, Invades Hospital, In Jerusalem

Israeli soldiers abducted, on Sunday at night, three Palestinian children in the at-Tour town, east of occupied East Jerusalem, and stormed the al-Makassed Hospital.

Local sources said the soldiers attacked dozens of Palestinian protesters in the town and abducted three children who remained unidentified at the time of this report.

They added that the invasion and the abduction of the children took place during protests which took place shortly after an Israeli colonialist settler rammed a young man with his car.

Several Palestinians were injured during the invasion, and the soldiers also invaded the al-Makassed Hospital looking for wounded Palestinians.

In addition, a Palestinian woman, identified as Raghda Abu al-Hawa, was shot by the soldiers with a rubber-coated steel bullet in the head when they invaded the town and was rushed to the al-Makassed hospital.

The soldiers also invaded Silwan town, in Jerusalem, and fired gas bombs and concussion grenades at Palestinians who protested the invasion, causing several injuries.

On Sunday evening, the soldiers abducted Ahmad Nael Odah, 17, and Aysar Abu Sneina, 21, near a military roadblock at the northern entrance of Qalqilia, in northern West Bank.

(Source / 13.09.2021)

Israeli Army Abducts Several Palestinians In Jenin

Israeli soldiers abducted, on Monday at dawn, several Palestinians in the Jenin governorate, in northern West Bank, and injured many others.

Media sources said the soldiers stormed and ransacked dozens of homes, especially in Kafr Dan village, including the home of Ayham Kamamji, one of six Palestinian detainees who managed to escape from Gilboa Israeli prison (four of them has been captured).

The soldiers invaded and ransacked the home of Kamamji, looking for him, and interrogated his family and relatives, before abducting one of his nephews.

In addition, the soldiers invaded the al-Yamoun nearby town, searched homes, and abducted Kaisar Kamamji, the cousin of Ayham, in addition to searching and ransacking several other homes in the town, and the al-‘Arqa nearby village.

Furthermore, the soldiers invaded Ya’bad town, before surrounding and storming the home of Monadel Enfei’at, and ransacked the property while interrogating his family. Monadel is also one of the six detainees who escaped from Gilboa, and the army is still looking for him.

It is worth mentioning that protests took place during the invasions into Ya’bad, Kafr Dan, and al-Yamoun; medical sources reported dozens of injuries among the Palestinians, especially due to the effects of tear gas inhalation.

(Source / 13.09.2021)

Israeli Soldiers Abduct Three Palestinians In Bethlehem, One In Ramallah

Israeli soldiers abducted, on Monday at dawn, three Palestinians and assaulted several others, from Bethlehem governorate, south of the occupied Palestinian capital, Jerusalem, and one near the central West Bank city of Ramallah, in the West Bank.

Media sources in Bethlehem city said the soldiers invaded and ransacked many homes, causing damage.

They added that the soldiers were looking for a young man from the Shouka family, but could not locate him.

The soldiers also invaded and searched homes in Abu Njeim village, east of Bethlehem, before abducting Mohammad Ramzi Shouka.

Two other Palestinians, identified as Yousef Mahmoud Lahham, 45, and Ezzeddin Mowaffaq Badawna, 33, were abducted from their homes after the soldiers invaded the Deheishe refugee camp, south of Bethlehem, and ‘Aida refugee camp, north of the city.

In related news, the soldiers invaded Ni’lin town, west of Ramallah, searched and ransacked homes, before abducting a nonviolent activist against the Annexation Wall and Colonies, identified as Mohammad Abdul-Qader ‘Amira.

The family said the soldiers also confiscated their son’s mobile phone during the violent search of their property.

Furthermore, the soldiers abducted several Palestinians in the Jenin governorate, in northern West Bank, and injured many others.

On Sunday at night, the soldiers abducted three Palestinian children in the at-Tour town, east of occupied East Jerusalem, and stormed the al-Makassed Hospital.

(Source / 13.09.2021)

Soldiers Shoot A Palestinian Near Bethlehem

Israeli soldiers shot and seriously injured, on Monday morning, a young Palestinian man near Etzion illegal colony, south of Bethlehem, in the occupied West Bank. The army also assaulted the wounded Palestinian man.

Eyewitnesses said the soldiers fired several live rounds at the young man, identified as Mohammad Jamal Thawabta, from Beit Fajjar town, south of Bethlehem.

They added that, after shooting the young man, the soldiers and illegal colonialist settlers, assaulted him, causing further injuries

The army also closed the area to all Palestinian traffic, before more troops arrived at the scene.

Israeli sources claimed the Palestinian “attempted to stab several Israelis” before the soldiers “shot and neutralized him.” They added that there were no reports of Israeli casualties.

Palestinian medics rushed to the area, but the soldiers prevented them from reaching the wounded man.

The wounded Palestinian was later removed to Shaare Zedek Israeli hospital, where his wounds have been described as moderate to severe.

(Source / 13.09.2021)

Video| For 3rd day in row, Israel strikes locations in Gaza

Besieged Gaza Strip (QNN)- Israeli warplanes bombarded several locations across the Gaza strip at dawn on Monday, for the third day in a row.

Israeli warplanes fired at least three missiles at a location in Deir al-Balah camp in the center of the Gaza Strip.

The Israeli warplanes also shelled two locations, one in Khan Yunis city and another in Rafah, in the southern Gaza Strip and another location in Beit Lahia in the northern Gaza Strip.

There were no immediate reports of injuries.

The Israeli occupation forces claimed that the shelling was in response to missiles fired from Gaza at settlements near Gaza last night.

This comes after resistance factions warned that they will escalate the situation if the occupation state continues its violations against political prisoners in its jails.

(Source / 13.09.2021)

Breaking| Israeli forces shoot, critically injure Palestinian man in Bethlehem

Bethlehem (QNN)- Israeli occupation forces shot and critically injured a Palestinian young man on Monday at Gush Etzion junction, south of the city of Bethlehem, in the occupied West Bank.

The occupation forces at the main junction outside the illegal settlement bloc of Gush Etzion opened gunfire at the young Palestinian man and critically injured him, leaving him bleeding while not receiving any medical treatment.

The man was identified as 27-year-old Mohammed Kmal Mahmoud Thawabteh from Beit Fajar town.

The video footage of the shooting moments shows that the man posed no threat to the Israeli forces, but the forces claimed he tried to carry out a stabbing attack.

(Source / 13.09.2021)

Israeli forces arrest, interrogate relatives of two of Gilbou’s six breakers

Occupied Palestine (QNN)- Israeli forces earlier on Monday arrested and interrogated relatives of two of Gilbou’s six breakers, who managed to free themselves from Gilbou prison, a high-security Israeli prison, through a secret tunnel they had reportedly dug beneath the prison last Monday.

Local sources said the Israeli forces arrested Imad Kamanji, Ayham’s brother, after raiding their house in Kufr Dan town in Jenin, seizing a mobile phone and ransacking the house.

The forces also arrested Qaisar Naser, Ayham’s cousin, after raiding the town of Yamoun.

The sources also said that the occupation forces raided the house of Munadel Infeiat in Yabad town in Jenin and interrogated his family members.

Four Palestinian prisoners have been rearrested by the Israeli occupation on Friday night and Saturday dawn, after five days of large-scale sweep operations throughout occupied Palestine using high-tech system.

The four who were rearrested are Mahmoud Arda, Zakaria Zubaidi, Yaaqob Qadri and Mohammad Arda, and all now held amid concerns of torture and human rights abuses.

Munadel Infeiat and Ayham Kamanji are still at large.

As the court extended their remands by nine days, the four prisoners are now facing a set of charges issued by the Israeli court on Saturday, including jailbreak, planning an armed attack, conspiring to escape the prison, and associating with a prohibited organization.

The six Palestinian prisoners managed to liberate themselves on September 6 2021, from Gilbou prison, a high-security Israeli prison, through a secret tunnel they had reportedly dug beneath the prison.

Gilbou’s six breakers were identified as:

Mahmoud Arda, 46 years old, from Arraba town in Jenin, imprisoned since 1996, sentenced to life and 15 years and belonging to the Islamic Jihad movement.

Mohammad Arda, 39 years old, from Arraba town in Jenin, imprisoned since 2002, sentenced to life and belonging to the Islamic Jihad movement.

Yaaqob Qadri, 49 years old, from Beir al-Basha town in Jenin, imprisoned since 2003, sentenced to life and belonging to the Islamic Jihad movement.

Ayham Kamanji, 35 years old, from Kufr Dan town in Jenin, imprisoned since 2006, sentenced to life and belonging to the Islamic Jihad movement.

Zakaria Zubaidi, 46 years old, from Jenin refugee camp, imprisoned since 2019, was not sentenced, and is a former commander of Fatah’s Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigades.

Munadel Infeiat, 26 years old, from Yabad town in Jenin and imprisoned since 2019, was not sentenced and belonged to the Islamic Jihad movement.

(Source / 13.09.2021)

Video| 112 extremist Israeli settlers break into Al-Aqsa Mosque

Occupied Jerusalem (QNN)- Dozens Israeli settlers broke into the courtyards of the Al-Aqsa Mosque in the occupied city of Jerusalem on Monday.

Under the occupation forces protection, over 122 Israeli settlers broke into the courtyard of Al-Aqsa Mosque during the morning break-in session.

The settlers entered through the Damascus Gate- which Palestinians call Bab al-Amoud Gate- provoking the Palestinian worshipers in the mosque courtyards by performing Talmudic prayers.

Israeli occupation authorities allow settler incursions to the mosque since 2003 under the forces protection, despite repeated objections and warnings by the Palestinian religious authorities as the visits provoke worshippers of the mosque.

Israeli forces always facilitate and protect the settlers breaking into the holy site while preventing Palestinian worshipers from enternint it, assaulting and detaining them.

Al-Aqsa Mosque is the third holiest site in Islam which located in occupied Jerusalem.

(Source / 13.09.2021)