Israeli Troops Abduct 10 Palestinians Across the West Bank in Pre-Dawn Raids

-Israeli Occupation Forces (IOF) arrested on Wednesday four youths, including a cancer patient, from Beit Jala and Aida and Al-Izzah refugee camps in Bethlehem.. According to security sources, "Wafa", the Israeli occupation forces arrested Nawaf Ismail al-Qaisi (45 years), from Al-Azza refugee camp north of Bethlehem, a patient with cancer, and Mohammed Nader Jawarish (17 years) from the tables in the city of Beit Jala, and Mohammed Hamdi al-Masa'id, Ashraf al-Sheikh from Aida camp, after they raided and searched their homes. ـــ

A large contingent of Israeli soldiers invaded different parts of the West Bank before dawn on Monday, abducting 10 Palestinians from their homes, where they had been asleep in their beds.

Troops stormed the areas of Asida, Khallet al-Ain and the center of Beit Ummar town at dawn, and abducted five Palestinians, including four released prisoners, after raiding their homes.

Media activist Mohammad Ayyad Awad stated that the occupation soldiers raided several houses in those areas, using police dogs in the process of searching. Female soldiers of the occupation army forced a woman to take off her clothes completely at gunpoint in one of the houses that were stormed. The soldiers also destroyed furniture and damaged the homes.

The raid resulted in the abduction of: Aziz Dhiab Saeed Awad, 35, Imad Ahmed Khalil Abu Hashem, 31, Ahmed Mahmoud Ali Safi al-Salibi, 30, Mahdi Murshid Muhammad Zaaqiq, 20, and Zain al-Din Muhammad Jamil al-Jaar, 17.

The soldiers handed the freed captive Ahmad Khalil Abu Hashem, 54, an order to appear at the Etzion interrogation center.

Before the withdrawal of the soldiers from the town, confrontations took place with the young men, during which the soldiers fired sound and gas bombs, which led to the injury of a number of civilians who suffered from tear gas inhalation and were treated in the field.

In addition, Israeli forces launched a number of raids at dawn Monday, targeting a number of areas, including Beita, Asira al-Qibliya, Urif and Tulkarm in the northern West Bank.

Troops abducted Ammar Moheeb Hamayel, after storming his house in the village of Beita.

The Israeli forces abducted Abdel Rahman Hosni Sharif Saleh, 39, after storming his house south of Nablus.

In Tulkarem in the northern West Bank, the Israeli forces abducted the father and mother of the martyr Abdullah Daabbas from inside their house in the Shweikeh suburb, after dozens of Israeli soldiers stormed their home.

(Source / 21.06.2021)

Army Injures 21 Palestinians, Abduct One, Near Nablus

Israeli soldiers injured, on Sunday at night, 21 Palestinians, and abducted one, during protests that erupted after several army jeeps invaded Beita town, south of the northern West Bank city of Nablus.

Ahmad Jibril, the head of the Ambulance and Emergency Department at the Red Crescent Society in Nablus, said the medics provided treatment to twelve Palestinians who suffered the effects of teargas inhalation, one who was shot with a gas bomb, and eight who suffered lacerations and bruises.

Jibril added that the medics provided the needed treatment to the wounded Palestinians and moved four to a hospital in Nablus.

Mousa Hamayel, the deputy mayor of Beita Local Council, said the soldiers also invaded and searched homes, before abducting Ammar Moheeb Hamayel, 27.

It is worth mentioning that Beita witnesses nightly invasions and ongoing protests since May 5th after illegal Israeli colonialist settlers occupied Palestinian lands and installed an outpost on Abu Sbeih Mountain, leading to protests.

During the protests and invasions, the soldiers killed five Palestinians and injured more than 618.

(Source / 21.06.2021)

Israeli Army Abducts A Palestinian In Bethlehem, Two In Jenin

Israeli soldiers abducted, on Monday at dawn, a young Palestinian man in Bethlehem, south of occupied Jerusalem, and one in the Zababda town, southeast of the northern West Bank city of Jenin.

Media sources in Bethlehem said the soldiers invaded the Aida refugee camp, before storming and searching homes, and abducted Mohammad Salama al-Amir, 28.

It is worth mentioning that, on Sunday evening, the soldiers abducted two siblings from the al-Khader town, south of Bethlehem, while working in Jerusalem.

Furthermore, the soldiers invaded the Zababda town, southeast of Jenin, searched homes, and abducted two former political prisoners, identified as Monadel Sharqawi, the deputy head of Zababda Town Council and the Secretary of Fateh movement in Jenin, in addition to Bilal Sharqawi.

Also at dawn, a large contingent of Israeli soldiers invaded various parts of the West Bank before dawn on Monday and abducted 10 Palestinians from their homes.

(Source / 21.06.2021)

Army Invades Palestinian Farmlands In Gaza

Several Israeli military vehicles invaded, on Monday morning, Palestinian agricultural lands, east of Khan Younis, in the southern part of the Gaza Strip.

Media sources said six armored bulldozers and two Merkava vehicles advanced dozens of meters into the Palestinian farmlands east of the al-Fakhari town, east of Khan Younis.

They added that the army bulldozed and uprooted the lands, especially the sections close to the perimeter fence, while military drones flew overhead.

The attack is part of frequent Israeli violations against the Palestinians, especially the fishermenfarmersshepherds, and workers in the besieged and impoverished Gaza Strip, and have led to dozens of casualties, including fatalities, in addition to serious property damage and the confiscation of many boats after abducting the fishermen.

(Source / 21.06.2021)

Hunger Striking Detainee Faces Serious Health Deterioration

The Palestinian Detainees Committee has reported that a hunger-striking detainee, identified as al-Ghadanfar Abu Atwan, 28, is facing a serious health deterioration after 48 days of the ongoing strike.

The Committee stated that the Israeli Prison Service has been denying requests from one of its lawyers to visit with the detainee, including when he filed an appeal to see him more than a week ago.

It added that several Israeli soldiers assaulted the detainee a few times over the last few days despite his serious condition.

Al-Ghadanfar is facing various complications and suffers from constant fatigue, dizziness, migraine, joint pain, and lost several kilograms of weight, in addition to other health issues.

The detainee started the hunger strike 48 days ago and was moved to hospitals a few times since his strike, in addition to being forced into solitary confinement and his repeated transfers to various prisons as a means to force him to end his strike.

It is worth mentioning that Abu Atwan was abducted in October of 2020, and was slapped with Administrative Detention orders without charges or trial.

The detainee is also a former political prisoner who was abducted several times in the year 2013 and held a hunger strike in the year 2019 protesting being held under the Administrative Detention orders.

His family called on various legal and human rights groups to intervene and to ensure Israel allows his lawyer and independent medical professionals to visit with him and ensure that he receives the specialized medical attention he urgently needs.

It is worth mentioning that Abu Atwan, from Doura town, south of the southern West Bank city of Hebron, was abducted in October of 2020, and was slapped with several arbitrary Administrative Detention orders, holding him captive without charges or trial.

(Source / 21.06.2021)

Israeli Army Injures Several Palestinians Near Ramallah

Israeli soldiers injured, Monday, several Palestinians during protests in the al-Wad area between Ni’lin and Qibya villages, west of the central West Bank city of Ramallah.

Emad al-Khawaja, the mayor of Ni’lin, said the soldiers fired a barrage of the rubber-coated steel bullets, in addition to gas bombs and concussion grenades.

He added that dozens of residents suffered the effects of tear gas inhalation and received the needed treatment.

The soldiers also held a few bulldozers belonging to the Qibliya Village Council for several hours during rehabilitation work of Palestinian lands in the area.

It is worth mentioning that illegal Israeli colonialist settlers have been trying to occupy Jabal al-Alam mountain, north of Ni’lin, and installed several mobile homes there.

The army is constantly deployed in the area to secure the illegal outpost instead of removing it and repeatedly attacks the Palestinians, leading to many injuries and several abductions of the residents.

(Source / 21.06.2021)

20 factories destroyed, 5,000 jobs lost due to Israel’s 11-day aggression on Gaza

Smoke and flames rise during Israeli air strikes amid a flare-up of Israeli-Palestinian violence, in Gaza May 12, 2021

Gaza Strip (QNN)- Israeli military destroyed 20 factories during its 11-day deadly aggression on the Gaza Strip last May.

The Head of the General Federation of Trade Unions Sami Al-Amasi has confirmed that 20 factories were destroyed, and 5,000 workers had lost their jobs.

In a statement, Al-Amasi disclosed that the latest Israeli aggression inflicted a massive blow to the economic sector in the Gaza Strip.

Al-Amasi noted that it aggravated the already weak economy, which has been suffering for more than one and a half decades, with increased adversity due to COVID-19.

Al-Amasi indicated that the economy was the main target for the Israeli attacks, pointing to the demolition of the offices of big companies located in the high-rise buildings destroyed during the offensive.

Meanwhile, he stated that the direct and indirect effects of COVID-19 affected more than 160,000 workers during the last year.

The economic losses of the pandemic hit NIS 200 million and raised unemployment to 55 per cent.

Al-Amasi called for Arab, Islamic and international trade unions to support the Palestinians and their cause, as they are enduring harsh conditions under Israeli occupation.

Israel’s 11-day aggression on the Gaza Strip started on May 10 and ended with a ceasefire brokered by mediator Egypt on May 21, killing at least 279 Palestinians, including 69 children and 40 women and injuring 1,910 others.

19 families in the Gaza Strip have been wiped off the population civil registry during Israel’s 11-day aggression, the Palestinian Health Ministry said, including 41 children and 25 women.

More than 90,000 Palestinians were displaced from their homes, and much of Gaza’s infrastructure and many residential buildings were completely destroyed or levelled.

(Source / 21.06.2021)

Calls for protests against West Bank settlers’ mass raids

 Israeli settlers during the recent raid across Jerusalem, celebrating the occupation and annexation of the city

Occupied West Bank (QNN)- Activists and popular groups called for confronting Israeli mass raids across the West Bank today.

Militias of armed Israeli settlers had announced organizing ‘Flag Marches’ in West Bank villages today.

According to invitations made by Israeli settlers, Knesset members and Israeli officials will take part in the protests. The marches will be organized in different areas that settlers plan to steal.

The destined marches comes as part of an annual settlers’ march that they hold in occupied Jerusalem. The resistance in Gaza had forced settlers several times to delay the march.

(Source / 21.06.2021)

Israeli decision to evacuate illegal settlement outpost in Beita

An aerial photograph of the illegal settlement of Evitar on the top of Sabih mountain in the town of Beita

Beita (QNN)- The Israeli channel seven reported that the Israeli army ordered to evacuate the illegal settlement outpost of Evitar. Israeli settlers built ‘Evitar’ weeks ago on the top of Sabih mountain in Beita, Nablus.

The Israeli Minister of Foreign Affairs, Yair Lapid, said that the evacuation will be “according to [Israel] laws”.

Locals of the town of Beita have been for over 50 days confronting the illegal outpost. The Israeli army killed six residents of the village, three of them were children, during daily protests and confrontations in the village.

Activists from the town told QNN that the night confusion activities, which take place on a daily basis, aim at forcing settlers to evacuate the outpost because “Beita decided to win”.

They stressed that their activities will continue until they remove the outpost. They also stated that the Israeli talks about evacuating it means nothing until they do that on the ground.

(Source / 21.06.2021)

59 Israeli settlers storm Al-Aqsa Mosque in occupied Jerusalem

Occupied Jerusalem (QNN)- Dozens Israeli settlers broke into the courtyards of the Al-Aqsa Mosque in the occupied Jerusalem today.

Under the occupation forces protection, 59 Israeli settlers stormed the courtyards of Al-Aqsa Mosque during the morning break-in session.

The settlers entered through the Al-Mughrabi Gate and were provoking the Palestinian worshipers in the mosque courtyards by performing Talmudic prayers before they left it through the Al-Silsila Gate.

Israeli forces always attack and assault Palestinian worhipers at the courtyards of the Mosque with sound grenades, rubber bullets and pepper gas.

The forces also station at the gates of the mosque and detain dozens of Palestinian young men and boys, after assaulting them.

Israeli occupation authorities allow settler incursions to the mosque since 2003, despite repeated objections and warnings by the Palestinian religious authorities as the visits provoke worshippers of the mosque.

Al-Aqsa Mosque is the third holiest site in Islam which located in occupied Jerusalem.

(Source / 21.06.2021)