Army Abducts Two Palestinians In Ramallah And Hebron

Israeli soldiers abducted, on Thursday at night and Friday morning, two young Palestinian men in Ramallah and Hebron, in the occupied West Bank.

Media sources in Ramallah, in central West Bank, said the soldiers summoned for interrogation Nasser Hani Rimawi, 26, from Beit Rima town, north of the city, and abducted him once he arrived at the Ofer Israeli prison.

Furthermore, the soldiers invaded Yatta town, south of the southern West Bank city of Hebron, and abducted Ayman Mohammad Moghannam, from his home.

The soldiers invaded and violently searched the homes of Ayman and his brother Amin, causing damage.

In addition, the soldiers invaded Beit Ummar town, north of Hebron, before storming and ransacking several homes, and interrogated many Palestinians while inspecting their ID cards.

It is worth mentioning that the soldiers abducted, Thursday, a Palestinian child identified as Nofouth Hammad, 14, from Sheikh Jarrah neighborhood, in the occupied capital Jerusalem, and moved her to an interrogation facility.

(Source / 04.06.2021)

Video| Red Crescent: 10 bullet wounds in Israeli repression of protest in Nablus

Nablus (QNN)- The Red Crescent has said that ten protesters were wounded by Israeli bullets when Israeli forces cracked down on a peaceful protest in Jabal Isbeih in Beta town in southern Nablus.

It added that one injury with live ammunition is critical.

The manager of the ambulance services and emergency departments in the Red Crescent in Nablus, Ahmad Jibril, said medical crews evacuated four bullet wounds, including one critical case, to a hospital.

Locals of Beta town marched in a large protest towards the mountain, rejecting settlement in the area.

The mountain has been seeing daily confrontations between locals and Israeli occupiers after illegals ettlers set a settlement outpost two weeks agowithin an Israeli-backed settlement campaign that has killed two natives and wounded dozens of others so far.

(Source / 04.06.2021)

Thousands take part in Fadi Washha’s funeral

After wounding Fadi, an Israeli Shin Bet officer made a phone call with his brother and gloated asking if the Israelis can now celebrate his death

Ramallah (QNN)- Thousands of citizens on Thursday took part in the funeral of Fadi Washha (34 years old), who succumbed to wounds that he sustained two weeks ago during the Israeli repression of protests at the northern entry to Al Bireh in the West Bank.

Mourners marched from Palestine Medical Complex in Ramallah towards Al Manarah square before marching near Birzeit University, where the martyr has been a student, chanting slogans against the Israeli crimes and raising Palestine flags.

Birzeit University declared three days of mourning and halted classes from 10:30 am to 1:30 pm to allow workers and students to take part in the funeral of their colleague.

Fadi was wounded several times during protests in several areas of Ramallah and Bireh. He also spent nine years in Israeli jails and was chased for several months by the Israeli occupation army.

He was a student at the Faculty of Literature. After wounding him, an Israeli Shin Bet officer made a phone call with his brother and gloated asking if the Israelis can now celebrate Fadi’s death.

(Source / 04.06.2021)

Despite recent tensions it has made…Settlers to reorganize march celebrating occupation of Jerusalem

Occupied Jerusalem (QNN)- Settler organizations decided to reorganize the s-called ‘Flag march’, which was a main cause of the recent tension between the occupation state and the resistance in Gaza,’Israeli HaYom’ reported.

The Israeli newspaper today reported that far-right and settler organizations are planning for the march to be next Thursday.

The march, which will walk through the old city and Al Buraq wall, will celebrate the occupation and annexation of the eastern part of Jerusalem in 1967.

The march, which was planned last month, was a main cause of the recent round of strikes between the resistance and the occupation state. The resistance gave the occupation state until 6:00 pm to end its assaults against Al Aqsa mosque and the Sheikh Jarrah neighborhood. Missiles fired at occupied Jerusalem caused the activity to be canceled.

(Source / 04.06.2021)

Israeli settlers attack two native Palestinians including child in Haifa

Occupied Haifa (QNN)- Two brothers (17 and 20 years old) from Tamra in the 1948-occupied territories were attacked by Israeli settlers in occupied Haifa on Thursday.

The family of the young men said they “had put tools that they have been using in their work when six Israelis ordered them to remove their tools”.

After the young men did remove their equipment, the Israelis continued to harass them then they started to beat them up.

The family confirmed that surveillance cameras recorded the Israeli crime and the Israeli police took them.

“The older brother miraculously survived the attack”, the family said. “He is being treated at a hospital now”.

(Source / 04.06.2021)

In Video: Palestinian Resistance Fighters managed to Shoot down two Israeli ‘spy’ Quadcopter planes, last night

A picture showing the Quadcopter planes of the Israeli occupation forces flying in the sky of the Gaza Strip, last night
https://www.palestinow.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/GazaNownews_1400584752772653056320P.mp4?_=1

In the early hours of Friday morning, the Palestinian resistance fighters have brought down two Israeli quadcopters conducting an espionage mission against the besieged Gaza Strip.

According to eyewitnesses in Gaza, approximately 9 Israeli Quad-Capter planes broke out in the Gaza Strip. The Palestinian resistance fired intensively at the planes, and managed to shoot down two planes, the first in Shejaiya and the second in the Zeitoun neighbourhood, east of Gaza City, and they were seized by the Palestinian resistance.

Our correspondent pointed out that the number of the Quad-Copter planes that entered Gaza was really large, and the sky of Gaza has never witnessed such an airstrike of these kinds of planes, from north to south, east and west of the Gaza Strip.

The Palestinow reporter continued that no injuries were reported. While the competent authorities have issued appealed to the Palestinian residents warning them not to climb on the roofs of houses or even go out in the open-air areas because some of these planes were booby-trapped for fear that they would fall without warning, in addition to the shootings fired by the Palestinian resistance towards the Israeli planes across the besieged Gaza strip.

Neither the Palestinian resistance nor the Ministry of Interior issued any statement about what happened last night in Gaza so far, and the Hebrew media only spoke of a major attack by the Israeli aircraft against Gaza.

(Source / 04.06.2021)