A number of Palestinian civilians, overnight Monday, were detained by Israeli forces in occupied East Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Hebron, Ramallah and al-Beireh, the Palestinian Prisoners’ Society (PPS) reported.
North of Hebron, in the southern West Bank, occupation forces detained civilians from the Al-‘Arroub refugee camp, identified as;
- 1. Rabah Bilal Al-Fadilat, and
- 2. Mohamed Jaber Abu Sal, 32.
From Al-‘Isawiya neighborhood in occupied East Jerusalem, soldiers detained the following;
- 3. Muhammad Issa Badr,
- 4. Muhammad Haitham Mustafa,
- 5. Muhammad Musa Mustafa,
- 6. Adam Fadi Mustafa,
- 7. Rashid Darwish,
- 8. Muhammad Yasser Al-Jayar, a minor, and his brother,
- 9. Rawhi Al-Jayar,
- 10. Mahmoud Sultan Darbas, and
- 11. Muhammad Hamza Obaid, a minor.
From Hizmah town, seven miles from Jerusalem’s Old City, soldiers detained the mother and father of the slain Palestinian, Muhammad Kanaan, who was killed in 2017 by Israeli forces. The PPS added that;
- 12. Najla Kanaan, and her husband
- 13. Fathi Kanaan were detained and released by occupation troops.
In the Aida refugee camp in Bethlehem, central West Bank, Israeli troops detained;
- 14. Hamza Abu Sorour, 26, and
- 16. Muntaser Riyad Abu Sorour, 24.
In the central West Bank governorate of Ramallah and Al-Beireh the following Palestinian civilians were detained;
- 17. Zakariya Al-Nahas, and
- 18. Ibrahim Shamasna.
Important to note that the Israeli occupation forces detained a wounded Palestinian minor, late Monday evening. The injured child, Omar Ahmed Mahmoud, 17, on December 6, was shot in the face with a rubber-coated steel round by Israeli occupation soldiers.
(Source / 16.12.2020)