Israeli soldiers invaded, Thursday the village of Ma’in village to the southeast of Yatta city, south of the southern West Bank city of Hebron, before delivering a demolition order targeting one home, in addition to three others that are still under construction, in addition to photographing three other homes that the are under the threat of demolition.
Rateb Jabour, the coordinator of the National and Popular Committees in southern West Bank, said the soldiers handed a demolition order to Issa Jamal Hammad, in Ma’in area, under the pretext that his property was built without a permit from the Israeli “Civil Administration Office.”
In addition, resident Fuad al-‘Amour, a member of the Protection and Steadfastness Committees, said the soldiers also handed orders halting the construction of three other homes being built in the village, and are owned by Issa Kamal Hamamda, Ibrahim Mohammad Dababsa and Ibrahim Shehada No’man.
The soldiers also photographed three other homes, which received demolition notices earlier this year, and are owned by Na’im Mohammad Hammad, Omar Jibril Hamamda and Adel Mohammad Hamamda.
Al-‘Amour started that, since the beginning of this year, Israel issued 13 demolition orders targeting homes, an agricultural structure and a residential structure in the area.
The demolitions aim at expanding Susiya and Avigal colonies, which were built on private Palestinian lands in the village.
(Source / 25.09.2020)