The 8th year conference of popular resistance in Palestine
Bil’in – Ramallah from Oct the 2nd until Oct the 4th 2013
FIRST DAY Wednesday 2nd of Oct
Registration 9:00am – 9:30am
9:30am Inauguration, M.C welcoming and announcement the start the conference
[7 minutes each]
- The Popular Committee in Bil’in
- The Prime Minister- Rami Hamdallah
- Mr. Mahmoud Aloul: Member of Fateh Central Committee
- Dr. Mustafa Barghouthi: Representative of the Initiative Movement
- International Palestinian allies
- The Popular Committees in Palestine
- Jerusalem activists
10:30am Break & preparation for the second round of the opening
11:00am An open meeting: “The Popular Resistance in light of the political movement” Mr. Jameel Bargouhti – 90 minutes
Presentations by the Palestinian political forces about their different visions , followed with open discussion .
[5 minutes each]
- Fateh National Movement representative Dr. Mohamad Shtaya
- The Popular Front representative
- The Democratic Front representative Mr. Tayseer Khalid
- The Initiative Movement representative Dr. Mustafa Barghouti
- The Palestine Liberation Front ( PLF ) representative Mrs. Khalida Jarar
- The representative of the Popular Committees in Palestine
14:00am Lunch break 2 hours
How can we rise with the Popular Resistance in Palestine as part of the vision and broaden the participation with better coordination among the committees and activists.
How can we reactivate and develop the impact of the Palestinian International Allies to be more effective in exercising pressure on the Israeli government.
How could we assure the continuity of the popular resistance in light of the political movement.
How can we protect the activists and the popular struggle committees against the Israeli occupation ?
SECOND DAY 3rd of Oct 2013 Thursday
Special event. It will be announced and coordinated on Thursday morning before setting off from the conference site in Bil’in
THIRD DAY 4th of October 2013 – Friday
Central march in Bil’in
(Source / 01.10.2013)