Palestinian resistance groups expanded circle of their targets after Israeli army was ordered to intensify its strikes in the densely populated Gaza Strip
Israeli media said three Israelis had been killed in rocket attacks launched from Gaza Strip since the start of current Israeli offensive on the coastal enclave on Saturday.
Palestinians military sources said that Al-Qassam Brigades had targeted Israeli military vehicle near Erez Crossing. The vehicle as almost completely damaged.
The sources also said that Al-Qassam and Al-Quds Brigades had targeted another Israeli military vehicle east of Gaza’s middle area with a cornet device.
Israeli military sources reports tens of Israelis wounded as hundreds of rockets launched from Gaza towards Israel.
This came as the Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu have issued his orders for the Israeli army to intensify its attacks on Gaza, which has been under a strict Israeli siege since mid-2007.
Meanwhile, continuous Israeli strikes in Gaza killed ten Palestinians, including a 14-month-old baby and her pregnant mother and wounded over 70 others.
(Source / 05.05.2019)